The beauty is in the details of this remarkable home …
Amazing remodel with thoughtful design and open concept floor plan ~
- Pristine with great curb appeal offers 2291 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths on a flat 10,384 SF lot.
- Complete remodel in 2019 with high-end designer finishes. Every room has been touched and it is perfection.
- Expanded, fully updated kitchen with white cabinets upgraded to hardwood interior box construction, honed granite slab countertops, subway tile backsplash with decorative feature wall, GE Monogram stainless appliances include refrigerator, double ovens, 6-burner gas cooktop, unique glass pendants, and large island with seating. Two motorized skylights with “Rain Close” auto feature.
- Kitchen flows seamlessly into the family room with brick gas fireplace, tongue and groove ceilings, impressive stained beams and sliders to the expansive patio.
- Dining room with wall of windows, beautiful chandelier, coordinating sconces plus wet bar with wine refrigerator.
- Primary ensuite offers walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom with marble slab countertop, dual sinks, marble floors.
- Secondary bedroom upstairs has its own private bathroom with quartz slab countertops and walk-in shower.
- Downstairs bathroom with quartz slab countertops, new tub, and subway tile surround.
- Wide plank 7” French oak floors in all living areas and the staircase.
- Custom trim package includes wainscoting, ship lap, interior doors, beams, moldings, staircase, and railings.
- Anderson dual pane windows and sliders.
- Closet organizers and cedar flooring in the bedroom closets.
- Original wood windows on the front of the house maintain charm and offer abundant natural light in the living room.
- Updated light fixtures including LED can lights.
- Added three dormer windows with seats and storage compartments.
- Soothing backyard faces the 14th fairway on the Diablo Country Club golf course and includes large grass area, back patio with drainage and plumbed for gas fireplace. Ideal for entertaining and enjoying the Mt. Diablo views.
- Recently installed new landscaping and drip system.
- Two newer HVAC systems on separate zones.
- Tankless water heater with recirculation pump.
- Newer gutters and downspouts with tied-in drainage to the street.
- Newer driveway, front walkways, storage shed and pavers on the side of the house.
- Walking distance to three award-winning San Ramon Valley schools.
- Close to Mt. Diablo for great hiking and biking opportunities.
Diablo Hacienda is one of Danville’s most charming neighborhoods with tree-lined streets, well-maintained homes, close to downtown and highway 680 for easy commute. Offers a true sense of community. Neighbors socialize and gather for block parties, July 4th celebrations, holiday events and enjoy the summer months at the nearby Green Valley Community Pool.